• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

CDR Valve replacement

Marine engines have a whole different set of requirements than automobile engines. They are designed to run at a set rpm for long periods of time. Unless you have an injector pump that is capable of keeping up you will see no gain.

Nice looking rig. :thumbsup: Never seen a shortbox ext cab 8 lug gmt400. Maybe I just never noticed... although once I see those holes in the bumper I will give atleast another look or two. :D

Have run bosch standard injectors and the Kennedy diesel reman high pops. Very little time on the Kennedy injectors so no comment. My 95 runs strong on regular bosch injectors. I went with the Kennedy high pops cause the ATT enjoys a bit more fuel. :D

Hello

about 3 years ago I put the marine injectors by SS in my Tahoe

The first ride with these, I thought, man the Chevy runs just like the Devil... but 40 HP more ? Not realy...

I should have bring my old Bosch injectors and the new to a Bosch service to see if there is really are a difference...

I think also that they are specifically for boat engines, why should we call them otherwise marine?

Greetings and Mary Christmas

Gunar

Back