• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Came from the place that shall not be named

Cirrus2

Reaction score
Well, as the title says I came from the "other" board. I was a frequent poster. However the free exchange of thoughts on the ATT brought me here. I look forward to getting more indepth 6.5 data, looks like You guys have a nice site here.

Welcome aboard. You can name the Place here, you can even link to it as far as I know

Welcome. There's a few of us that frequent both forums. This one is my favorite, but there is things to be learned on both.

Cirrus2, welcome to The Truck Stop!!!!! You will quickly see this site is much different. We have the best 6.5 crew on the web that really like to help. Enjoy our site.

Welcome here! I love the headache rack on your truck. Home made or did you buy it somewhere??

Welcome, and most of the people that made the 6.5 section over there are now here. Since the intro of there new super mod over there I no longer go in there 6.5 section. I know I'm now a DMAX, but I still know a tad about em.

That's OK, Ferm! Us old 6.5 guys have lots of room for you in OUR section HERE...

Cirrus2, welcome aboard here! You can say Dieselplace here, even link to it if there's something of interest y'all want to point out. If you get close to any lines, we'll gently let you know on an as-needed basis, but that happens pretty rarely.

Make yourself at home, pull up a stool and share what you know; there's lots of room for more enthusiasts!

Jim

WELCOME!!

It's always nice to have another six-fiver on the forum, -welcome!!

The other "place" is a little too commercialized for my liking, -and a couple of the mod's over there seem to have a serious case of little-man-syndrome. Besides that, they guys that built the 6.5 section over there migrated over here anyway.

The people here are top notch, and they know their stuff when it comes to the 6.5. :thumbsup:

Back