• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Buying New Injectors

WHAT don't want an A_Team Turbo? I might have one to sell :). ALSO On the injectors hooked up with a shop and will probably offer their injectors. But for now
Diesel Injection Service L.L.C.
430 54th Street Southwest, Grand Rapids, MI
(616) 531-1030

Rebulit with German Nozzles (Bosch) Less than 400, bucks, pop pressure set at what ever you want. Been using them for a while now. Tell them A-Team Turbo from Michigan sent you.

I would do an A-team in a heartbeat, though the debate over ATT/HX40 continues as to which would be a better fit for me(discussion to be left where its already happening in performance forum). An upgrade to my GM-4 is not a bad thing. While I am regularly told my thought process is a little off..........this is what I figure $ amounts rounded off. A good used GM-8 for less than $200 will bolt right up, the HX40II (required mods not included) is $300, and then the ATT $800 also tried and true. My budget might allow for the GM-8 I picture should exist. If budget wasn't an issue ATT would be sitting in my garage ready to go, however recent reports of communications or lack there of from Walking J is disheartening. As you know word of mouth(just about the only advertising for 6.5s) is a huge factor in our community. People like Slim, Raceday, Deejaaa, and many others have "pioneered" ways to bring the 6.5 back to life. Thank you all.

I agree. With a great deal from Moneyslave, the deal I found on the IP, well good things tend to come in threes. So an inexpensive GM-8 should be out there somewhere.

I got his last set. He might still have 4 injectors sitting around, if you're interested I'll get you his #. Really nice guy, he's talking of starting a 6.2/6.5 project.

Back