• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BPBR chip

According to the chart I have it is a 94 C or K 3500 F engine automatic with 3.73 or 4.10 gears and a 5521 compatible pump.

Great thanks guys. There is one for sale loccally says its got a 80 HP program in it too.

And remeber that 80hp is prollu bullshit.. that to F engine would make 275hp and 6.5's doing that much power are quite rare..
Little off topic: One shop offered +40hp marine injectors for me this week, for some reason they wouldn't replied to me after i told we have run truck with them in dyno and it made less power then truck with ATT and stock injectors..

There is one listed on Ebay claiming the same thing. 80 hp. I emailed him about the specs on the chip. Here is the response:

"The only things on the chip are, in the plastic, T&B. The numbers written on it are BPBR"

What does this mean? I am very new to the chip thing, and I am trying to find out more info. I thought the BPBR is a stock chip. Incorrect? Also, the front has "BLUE" molded into it. Does that have any meaning? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And remeber that 80hp is prollu bullshit.. that to F engine would make 275hp and 6.5's doing that much power are quite rare..
Little off topic: One shop offered +40hp marine injectors for me this week, for some reason they wouldn't replied to me after i told we have run truck with them in dyno and it made less power then truck with ATT and stock injectors..

I thought the Gm4 and intercooler equipped truck with marine injectors actually had higher horsepower than your ATT truck.

275hp at the crank with ricer math, that is correct. But in all reality... each truck takes a retune differently ):h.

I thought the Gm4 and intercooler equipped truck with marine injectors actually had higher horsepower than your ATT truck.
The numbers kojo gave on DP were crank HP and I believe mine was higher (estimated) then kojo's and his buddy... Correct me if I'm wrong I guess haha.

Yep, that is correct, but Kuutios truck had 4 hp more then in that truck with marine injectors and gm4 with intercooler, weird thing really is kuutio has identical setup compared to my truck (which had faulty tc and has always had one weak cylinder)

275hp at the crank with ricer math, that is correct. But in all reality... each truck takes a retune differently ):h.

The numbers kojo gave on DP were crank HP and I believe mine was higher (estimated) then kojo's and his buddy... Correct me if I'm wrong I guess haha.

well, you asked for it:
Nice numbers!!

You should release your brake :thumbsup:... 'cause you have ~23% power loss.

I have 4l80 and 14 bolt fullfloater and it took 13% off (262hp => 230rwhp)

There is one listed on Ebay claiming the same thing. 80 hp. I emailed him about the specs on the chip. Here is the response:

"The only things on the chip are, in the plastic, T&B. The numbers written on it are BPBR"

What does this mean? I am very new to the chip thing, and I am trying to find out more info. I thought the BPBR is a stock chip. Incorrect? Also, the front has "BLUE" molded into it. Does that have any meaning? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thats the same one I was looking at. He is about 30 min away from me...It was at $10 fri. that is the only reason I was looking at it.

As for "blue" molded into into all 6.5 chips are that way IIRC. ( maybe all GM too but not sure)

Back