• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

boost fooler

pipelinetrash89

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good drawing of how to build a boost fooler? I've found one on the forum, but it doesn't go into very much detail about how to do it. Thanks for all the help

Yea, that's the one I've seen. I just can't make it out very well, if someone could just explain how it's laid out in the picture I think I could get it. I'm more of a picture AND a description kinda guy

You need to have access to the truck and see the labels in the actual part to make more sense of the diagram.

Get the part and some solder and soldering iron.
Unfortunately, we need learn how to read electrical diagram a little bit.

At least, that is my advice.

Somebody probably have done a photo or check youtube. Not sure.

Or you can use the 3 bar map as you see in your other thread.
Which is more of a plug and play.

PT what are you planning on doing with the truck that requires a fooler, can you update your signature line with current truck configuration, depending where you are in your setup a fooler may be premature just yet. Do you have gauges yet EGT & Boost at a minimum ? are my personal best recommendation before any modifications that deviate from factory configuration.

I agree with Tim on that one. If your still on the stock program and put a mechanical wg controller and boost fooler in your truck your just going to throw a bunch of codes, defuel your truck and get nowhere. Speaking from experience.

Back