• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Beverage Poll

What's Your Favorite Drink?

• Juice

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Soda / Pop

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Coffee

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Milk

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Something Alcoholic

• Water

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Milkshakes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tea

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Slushies

• Smoothies

• Other

• Total voters
Hard call between soda and sweet tea. Both are bad for you. I am trying to cut the soda's out and use just a little sweetener in my tea. I started using Stevia in the Raw but dang it anything that tastes pretty good is bad for you.

Love them milkshakes! Soda would be 2nd. But with the heat I'm always working in, can't have them too much- mostly killin that water.

I voted water because it is pretty much all I drink. My stomach won't allow me to drink my true favorite which is good old southern sweet teat.

All I really drink is coffee in the morning and sweat tea the rest of the day. When it is hot out, I drink some water.

Sweet Tea, but I do get a coffee in the morning to get me going..

What's a "pop" :smuggrin:

I drink alot of coffee and even more water ,especially in summer, so I picked water

Doc says no more caffeine, so haven't touched a drop in over five years. Im rarely without my juice now.

Water at wake up and then coffee.....mostly coffee...with honey.
I have a guy who puts beehives on my hay land, he pays with honey...lots of it.

Poll said favorite and I like coffee (I perk it in an old fashioned percolator) but have to keep it to 2 cups a day. If the poll asked what I drink the most of it'd be good old water. We're on a well and my water is sweet and clean (and tested regularly, just to be safe) so none of that store-bought stuff.

If I can only have one it would be "Water". But after 30 yrs in the US Navy I love coffee but am limited to two cups a day. I also love single malt scotch and wine but, my health really puts the kibosh on them. I still like cows milk and prefer it raw for breakfast but am limited to 5 oz or less/day. I haven't had a carbonated soda drink in Months and then it is usually Root beer and only 2-4X/yr. Beer only 5 oz once a week. getting senior sucks!!

Coffee. Reg in the AM unleaded after that...per the Doc. Gave up sweet tea 15 years ago...lost 25 lbs.....and have managed to keep off 15-20 of that. After going against Southern Baptist Doctrine by giving up sweet tea my wife has now got me hooked on green tea. Initially I hated it but noticed how well it quenched my thirst and it has a lot of vit c. I buy Lipton in the 12 pack of bottles. I drink water also, even though I hate it. No soda, no alcohol. Southerners are very familiar with Sonny's BBQ's sweet tea, my momma's tea would make Sonny's taste like unsweet lol
Regarding coffee, if you like real coffee, buy a French Press coffee pot(walmart less than $20.00). It's not practical for a replacement for your reg coffee maker but for a every now and then, really good cup O joe you can take cheap, store brand coffee and make it taste like starbucks.

Water isn't my favorite as far as flavor and what I WANT to drink, but it's the only thing that I don't have a negative side effect from, haha.

Raw milk I know it has done this body good. Milkshakes when available a farmer I know acquired a license to sell dairy products otherwise water. I have had water from a number of different locations and it does not all taste the same.

Back