• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Been a minute...but I'm back.

They are cute for sure, have a 7 year old, chi-weenie my self, thinks she's a German Shepherd but i warn you dont let jump she just got over being completely down in her back for 4 weeks from running a jumping.20160120_124017.jpg

I finally give in, told Her she could have a dog but it had to be a JR Terrior. Oh boy was she ever happy, she left to some friends, came back home, said My friends told me YOU DO NOT WANT A JACK RUSSEL, THEY WILL TEAR YOUR HOUSE APART.

They do amuse themselves and their energy level is fun. Squeak toys simply don't last long. There is a picture of my Jack Russel at the local pet store with "Do NOT Sell toys to this dog owner!" Box of ruined toys below the picture. I mean some toys have the squeaker removed and ruined in 30 seconds. The electronic ones have their innards fail the shake test. I took one apart once and poured out the electronics no longer attached to anything.

The live critters he got hold of surprise him when they simply EXPLODE. Then he gets to get a shower to wash the mess off...

Welcome back @Big Ray and don't overlook the pics of pets thread!

They do amuse themselves and their energy level is fun. Squeak toys simply don't last long. There is a picture of my Jack Russel at the local pet store with "Do NOT Sell toys to this dog owner!" Box of ruined toys below the picture. I mean some toys have the squeaker removed and ruined in 30 seconds. The electronic ones have their innards fail the shake test. I took one apart once and poured out the electronics no longer attached to anything.

The live critters he got hold of surprise him when they simply EXPLODE. Then he gets to get a shower to wash the mess off...

Welcome back @Big Ray and don't overlook the pics of pets thread!

Our Rat Terrier is the same way with toys. Before we knew better we bought a super tough duck. It lasted less than 5 minutes.

They are cute for sure, have a 7 year old, chi-weenie my self, thinks she's a German Shepherd but i warn you dont let jump she just got over being completely down in her back for 4 weeks from running a jumping.View attachment 72422
They surely act bigger than they are! Our terminex guy thought we had a Shepard, he was stunned to little miss thing!
She had her stitches removed yesterday, we had her spayed. Didn't slow her down a bit.

Back