• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT turbo talk

Turbine Doc

Just Another Diesel Guy
Reaction score
Short & to the point,

Apparently on another "site" some heated discussion about ATT, not all of the discussion has been allowed to stay making it one sided, which is fine, prerogative of the staff & members there.

This post is not about that, and any discussion what happened there really isn't desired for this post, want to talk about that please take it to off topic area.

The vendor wanted to make an announcement that ANYBODY who has an issue with their purchased ATT to contact him via PM or his vendor area.

Alleged here and at another site is that there are many dissatisfied ATT owners are unwilling to speak up for fear of retribution from staff here.

No member has been banned or threatened to be banned here, we do ask that a poster remain factual & civil and just that. A LOT of emotion far more than required rolled up into this lately we can get beyond that if we let emotions subside & stick to what we know 1st hand.

Banning when discussing a unpopular topic may happen at other sites but not here, yes we defend our vendors until we find they have done something wrong intentionally and are not willing to make amends to the customer.

Want to discuss further take it up with the vendor, or take it to OT, consider this message as a PSA to ATT consumers where to resolve ANY issues of a non technical nature.

Thanks in Advance for supporting TTS with your civility.

well i think that this is pretty stand-up from the vendor... it is not a huge shock that a factory half a world away could make a mistake like this.... i am waiting for dennis to contact me via PM for info on the Edited: portion removed per vendor request i think it is a good move to offer other choices for people, and i commend dennis for thinking outside the box....

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim, not trying to be a problem here but wouldn't this be more appropriately posted in OT or in the ATT personal forum vice 6.5 performance?

I mean, it's not really discussing 6.5 performance but a vendor policy and some other issues....

Back