• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT for christmas

Sorry guys the trucks in Illinois now I sold it in the winter and I didnt get a video before hand. I found a deal on a cummins I know it's dodge :mad2: but with only 159k for 4k I couldnt pass it up. I miss my chevy but I guarantee it wont be the last one I own. I just wanted more power and a little more reliability with going to college this fall. But as far as I know the truck did make it from the east side of Indiana to Champain Illinois in the middle of a snow storm :smile5:.

Sorry guys the trucks in Illinois now I sold it in the winter and I didnt get a video before hand. I found a deal on a cummins I know it's dodge :mad2: but with only 159k for 4k I couldnt pass it up. I miss my chevy but I guarantee it wont be the last one I own. I just wanted more power and a little more reliability with going to college this fall. But as far as I know the truck did make it from the east side of Indiana to Champain Illinois in the middle of a snow storm :smile5:.

Snap, say what sold the 6.5 :nono: that is generally followed by a curse that is hard to break, don't believe me ask Aces.

Oh yeah, we all know about his luck ever since selling his 6.5..... LOL... sorry aces not laughing at you... just with you... ok so ur not laughing too.... shoot!!!!):h... at least the curse should end now

I sure hope not lol seems like there are a few glitches in this truck tho. Throws a code on the scanner for an internal fault in the computer :mad2:. Other than that I havent had to many problems with it I jus need to fix some front end parts and it shouldnt be half bad. I could prolly sell it this summer and make money on it not having 4x4 kinda sucks.

Back