• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone got a Resistor?

North Maine

Merchant Mariner
Reaction score
I just lost my #9... it popped out of the old PMD with enough force to fly into the grass, and after 20 minutes of hands and knees searching... nothing. Does anyone have any spares I can buy? I just dont wanna spend another 30+ on a stupid little chip. I don't care what # it is, any help is appreciated.

I might, I will have to check in day light.. Ill let you know tomorrow if no one has one for you before then.

for 50 starts correct? I'm under the impression that it will run without even after the relearn, however it will instantly go to a #1 reading. When I bought the truck it had no resistor, I ran it like that for 2 years without knowing it.

I have a #9 NIB. You can have it free. You can dicker but I'm not coming off my asking price. Email me your address and I'll send it out tomorrow.

for 50 starts correct? I'm under the impression that it will run without even after the relearn, however it will instantly go to a #1 reading. When I bought the truck it had no resistor, I ran it like that for 2 years without knowing it.

not on OBD-II I ran for months with mine out to prove a point that Steaky Boy was FOS with his hokey variable "on the fly" fuel rate controller hunk of junk he fleeces the unwitting & uninformed with, second I did TDC learn truck would not start, and I set resistor code, take the major up on his offer I doubt you will find a better one.

I have a #9 NIB. You can have it free. You can dicker but I'm not coming off my asking price. Email me your address and I'll send it out tomorrow.

You don't fool me. If you want to get rid of that resistor you have to to pay me. I want at least $5 if you want me to tak it off your hands. ):h

If for any reason it dosnt work out, I have one.. its yours if you need it :)

Back