• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone from Georgia

I've been to Thomasville a couple of times this year. Some friends of mine own a boar stud, Southern Advantage in Pelham.

I am on the SouthEast side of Atlanta - Morrow/ Jonesboro. Will be moving to Newnan Aug./ Sept though. Saratoga - my grandma lives up in Dahlonega as well. I am up there often right off Hwy 9.

I am also in Fayettville/ Peachtree city most of the time (fiance lives there).

Looks like we have the state pretty well covered. We are all 50-100 miles away.

Makes it a little tuffer on get togethers

SW Ga boy

I live in Bainbridge, Ga. which is on the banks of the Flint River, northern end of Lake Seminole in Decatur Co. I am located in the extreme SW corner of state

About 40+mls from SfcJones it seems.

Later
Dewayne

I live in Bainbridge, Ga. which is on the banks of the Flint River, northern end of Lake Seminole in Decatur Co. I am located in the extreme SW corner of state

About 40+mls from SfcJones it seems.

Later
Dewayne

Thats about right....

I still live in Powder springs but my son just bought some property and has moved to Milton, FL just south of Brewton, AL. I am towing my big trailer down about once a moth and tatke him furniture and will take the tractor down and do some grounds maintenance this summer.

Back