• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

allis chalmers b

Sorry to hear that the motor isn't up to par. There is a 1953 Allis Chalmers for sale for $3000 right next to me. I'll see if I can get a photo. It looks nice.

Last edited:
going to look at a complete running motor for less than I can rebuild the one I have in a few days.... wish me luck I am gonna need it with my luck on this thing....

well hopefully splitting the tractor tomorrow. will try and rig up the tractor half to the chain hoist or build something to support it.

Thanks Mike I had it split before I even read your post, Bill came by and gave me a hand. An engine hoist and some concrete blocks to support the tractor half worked perfect. New motor should be arriving tomorrow if all goes to plan.

Glad to see it's working out Kyle. Be careful on putting the halves back together. There are some horror stories out there...

yeah i bet, gonna take it real easy and will probably rig up the chain hoist as a safety and risk bringing the barn down on top of me. getting a little excited to have it run properly.

Allis Chalmers with plugs

I took a photo today of the Allis Chalmers near me. Turns out it is a 4 cylinder gasser. Go figure.

Attachments

• IMG_2047A.jpg
    IMG_2047A.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2044A.jpg
    IMG_2044A.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
It was actually about 25 degrees out that day. Cool and windy. But yeah, the snow is gone due to the UP and down weather patterns. Looks like it will go back up to about 48 degrees for Monday. Go figure.

gotta put a front main seal in mine then its for sale.

comes with a spare block, magneto, two spare carbs. Any interest can PM me

finally got the tractor put back together and running again! makes you feel kinda good when things run the way they are supposed to.

should have had a camera man today. pulled some brush and vines out and then graded the are over. was so nice today i figured i should start some yard work. new house is great but the yard sucks so much to be done!

Back