• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ali Arc aluminum bumper spotted, Canada

deejaaa

Diesel Beginner
Reaction score
while camping at Bright Sand Lake Regional Park, close to St. Walburg, Sk, i spotted a bumper made of aluminum. web site has no prices posted but they look pretty HD. the only thing i didn't like was the 70's looking lower valance, i would cut that off.
DSC03949.jpg

DSC03948.jpg

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03946.jpg

DSC03951.jpg

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03953.jpg

anyone had any experience with this company?

How in the heck is this a performance modification? Shouldn't that go in the body section? Doesn't belong in this section either....

No experience with them personally. Doesn't look that heavy duty tho...

How in the heck is this a performance modification? Shouldn't that go in the body section? Doesn't belong in this section either....

No experience with them personally. Doesn't look that heavy duty tho...

It's not a performance mod, hence why it was moved to exterior(but a redirect was left in the origanal section where the OP started the thread). And exterior is teh body section as it deals with anything on the exterior of your vehicle.

No no. Nobody sh** in my Cheerios lol
I didn't realize it was a redirect so sorry my bad fellas. I figure performance should be purist section. If I saw that in original 6.5 section I wouldn't say anything. I thought the mod placed the thread in here tho and thats why I was like wtf. Learn something new everyday I guess...? :)

It does look a little bent in at the top and in a few other spots. It should have been made to the contour of the hood. The bottom portion looks like it has a little "V" to it, but the push bar doesn't. :D If the push bar was of the same "V" bend as the rest of it, it would be a really nice bumper.

My initial reaction to that bumper, pull it off and take it to the recycler. That thing looks like crap. Then again, I'm sure there is a guy out there who thinks Rosie O'Donnell looks hot.

Back