• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ahhhh ... I'm home!

Yes, I missed Jim's bear on the potty. It's like comin' home all right.

So... where are the FAQs?

Rob :)

in due time, we've got a lot on the plate new site & all, lets get word out get the core forum up & running gotta build the house right this time rather than just a hodgepodge collection of posts & making those the FAQs which were unweildy to navagate, plus me here ain't helping none, can't even call the mafia crew to get input how we want the new house decorated, I'll be making some calls when I get home, in meantime PM 6.5 staff wants & desires, or some of ya'll have my email addy, best way with me being out of pocket.

We are really gonna be looking for some of you talented individuals help pick up slack, for reference material content, took 5 years to assemble what we had there, we have clean sheet of paper here, and no constraints on how we want it to look & feel.

Anyone with some literary talent in the house?

Folks, if we are gonna start from scratch... gonna need help. I've already put off a bunch of stuff this week to be in front of this keyboard and help out the 6.5 community. People have a hard time unstarting the fact that even though I don't have a 6.5 in the driveway... you'll have helped me a bunch in the last 4 years... I have a certain allegency to everyone that helped make bus 1 all she was before she died her untimely demise.

Volunteers, I'm gonna start another thread for recruits for build up. Effect last night, there is no turning back for me. The new owners didn't like my commentary, so you'll see there's a few changes in my signature line etc.

I see they stripped you of your stripes, typical of upper management. They don't recognize the talent, they just want "yes men". Leo

Hello friends, I made it, what a long strange trip it's been.
I brought Guns, Money and lawyers!
Where's my room?.........and i'm not sleeping on the top bunk!
wasn't rule #1 to keep your grounds clean?
Guess those grounds at the place were pretty skechy.
Glad to be at the new house

Louis

What I have in my minds eye for new part point is a p/n, a pic of what it is, maybe a brief description of what it do, and location where it be, and maybe source of where to get it. Hang tough guys, I gots me some iderrrs for "improvements" just can't make it happen from Borneo, hope to be "in town" around the 19th to participate in rebuilds of info

Hey guys! Glad to see the rest of the 6.5 mafia made it over here as well. I was just starting to get my post count up there too now I gotta start all over.

Last edited:
Where is the rest of the mafia?

We NEED everyone over here. As far as I'm concerned, the other place will dry up and go away without the mafia.

Tim, -maybe since you have a little more horsepower than me, -we need to get in touch with dieselpro and get him over here as well. I realize you're outta town and busy, -maybe you could shoot him a pm.

There are several others over there I'm trying to get in contact with to let them in on what's going on.

I just called Chicago and left him a message, -hopefully he comes as well.

Back