• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Aftermarket Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I like about mine, it doesn't hang low, or overhang the front by a ton. It also fits right.:D

I have always liked the tough country the best and was going to get one, but ranch hand offered me mine for a price I couldn't refuse.

picture.php
[/IMG]

See I hate the style of the ranch hand, lone star, frontier, tough country....I especially hate the Diamond Plate!!! Those bumpers fit on truck from the 1970's when they were designed, they are just hunks of scrap metal hanging off the front of a truck.... Now don't get me wrong, they still serve a purpose and the ranch hand is one solid hunk of scrap metal, but on the new age style trucks, you need new age styled bumpers...

No Offense meant to anyone....please don't take that as a bash session, its just my .02

Nope it's a Ranch Hand Bull Nose. I like the old school look. What you don't see is the extra 75 lbs of steel I used to reinforce the bottom lip and boxed out corners. I also have 1 1/2 " roll bars that run from each corner to the mounting brackets. I did the same with the rear. They were mothers to mount after that.

Thanks, yeah as of now I'm in south FL. We'll see how long that lasts.

Nice, all you need now is to get hooked up by DuneRunner for a set of attitude adjusters.:thumbsup:

why would you call it a road armor styled bumper? Its a plate steel bumper....not RA! lol

I know some guys like the 1970's style ranch hand tough country stuff...there's nothing I can do for them and I know that....we have passed through the 80's, 90's, and now were in 2008 so we design bumpers to fit the lines of todays trucks...not just throw a hunk of scrap metal on the front of a brand new truck.... Now please don't take offense to this if you have that scrap metal bumper, Its just not my taste. They are strong and can take a beating....I just like aestetics along with function. BTW for you guys that have the bumpers posted on here already...Your trucks are nice, just don't like the bumpers

are you sure dunes,just look how my RA blast threw this heavy texas snow storm:toetap05:

Attachments

• snow pic.JPG
    snow pic.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 36
i got a bunch of them down at the body shop.most are bent and banged up oem's. send me an address and ill be glad to send them to ya

Ranch Hands stop deer and cars,they are proven. RA IMHO is light duty. I'd be glad to test one of yours {IronBull} and do a report on it if I got a considerable discount :idea: :smilielol5:.

My homemade one may not be super pretty but it will darn sure stop deer at 75mph.

why would you call it a road armor styled bumper? Its a plate steel bumper....not RA! lol

I know some guys like the 1970's style ranch hand tough country stuff...there's nothing I can do for them and I know that....we have passed through the 80's, 90's, and now were in 2008 so we design bumpers to fit the lines of todays trucks...not just throw a hunk of scrap metal on the front of a brand new truck.... Now please don't take offense to this if you have that scrap metal bumper, Its just not my taste. They are strong and can take a beating....I just like aestetics along with function. BTW for you guys that have the bumpers posted on here already...Your trucks are nice, just don't like the bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back