• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ac sensors

Marshrunner

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me the location of the pressure switches on a 2012 Chevy duramax? I found one by the compressor. Think that’s the high pressure not positive
Thanks

I honestly do not know on the newer trucks. Near the compressor is probably a 3 wire ac pressure sensor on the high side. As to a cycling switch, I have no idea if it even has one or not. I've never had one to mess with.

Thanks for the reply! Apparently it does have one, all the part houses say there is a high and low pressure sensor that they pull up. I’ve yet to find it. Nothing on the accumulator either.

Thanks for the reply! Apparently it does have one, all the part houses say there is a high and low pressure sensor that they pull up. I’ve yet to find it. Nothing on the accumulator either.
Don't believe parts catalogs. The only really accurate catalog is a dealership after they enter the last 8 digits of your VIN

Back