• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A Team Turbo

Wait until you tow a load with it. When I towed my big load back in the summer, the turbo really shined, steady 7 to 10 psi boost and nice even exhaust temps. Just wait and see. :D

Road Trip!!!

Cool pic... Should have kept the touks on so we'd know how cold it is though. At least we can see the snow through the windows.
For those of y'all down here in the South who haven't been *up there* - You should see how these Canadian guys dress in the summer!
Is that NAFTA beer Jim? Ya know - They do make beer in Canada, eh? I used to get chewed out for drinking Labatt's in Montreal - But Corona??? What would they say at Possum Lodge?

We drink Corona in the winter to make us think about Mexico....placebo effect....

We drink real beer in the summer.....

Jim has his eye's firmly focused on the road, should be no problem.:smile5: He can multi task, appears to be bi-lingual and is bi?:D

Careful, Leo... don't be a Hoser, eh?

great_white_north.jpg

Songs to sing while on the road...

Drove it again today and it definitely seems to accelerate better. The only thing I don't like, is now I have an exhaust vibration. Unrelated to the turbo, now to find out why. Nothing on the exhaust is touching metal. Leo

It's like bad harmonics, only at a certain rpm. I had to rotate the down pipe to line up to the turbo elbow. Maybe once it's driven for awhile it will seal up again. The joint may be vibrating. IIRC it might have done that when it was first installed. Leo

It's like bad harmonics, only at a certain rpm. I had to rotate the down pipe to line up to the turbo elbow. Maybe once it's driven for awhile it will seal up again. The joint may be vibrating. IIRC it might have done that when it was first installed. Leo

When I modified my exhaust I made it too tight on the hangers and it would do the same thing. It would do it for a few seconds and then stop then again, an so on. Eventually the hangers stretched(I guess) and it doesn't do it anymore.

It's funny, I'm a "Canuck" and I never watched them, then someone from Ms. Knows all about "Doug and Dave":smile5: Leo

Could be a generational thing in 80s there was a movie Strange Brew worth checking out, a guys humor movie, most girlz don't get it, kinda like 3 Stooges, Second City Tv also a Canuck thing from 80s sort of the SNL of Canada, many familiar comedic faces got their start there

Back