• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L A Team Turbo, Yank 2400 RPM stall triple disc. Used

WarWagon

Well it hits on 7 of 8...
Reaction score
Performance package combo! Keeps the ATT turbo in it's RPM band so you always have boost available. The Yank Converter locks up solid when you don't need full power. Lug it down to 35 MPH where the stock TCC slips.

1) A Team Turbo: Includes oil drain pipe and intake silicone boots.
2) Yank 2400 RPM stall triple disc.

$1000.00 plus the ride. Note the converter is close to 75 LBS shipping weight by the time we add a box. Most of the oil drained out.

ATT.jpg

Yank2400rpm.jpg

Really wish that would do want I needed offroad. For only a grand that saves someone some bucks and can pay for
Itself soon in mpg. Well, provided they dont drive that fastnall the time- haha.

And that was with the 6.2 precups and 6.2 db2 - the ds4 with tune does better. Whoever buys it, do a pre and post video for us!

Bump. Open to offers and will sell separate.

Unfortunately, it is almost application-specific. High rpm towing of heavy loads up long, steep grades. Most are looking for a combo that gives them more low rpm torque and better fuel mileage for high-speed, low RPM Interstate cruising.

This Yank Converter was intended for a Daily Driver Suburban and wound up in Patch after it was mostly retired. It's one way to make a daily driver with a big towing turbo "get out of the hole".

MPG... in a 3/4 or 1 Ton?! 🤪 Seriously?! My MPG didn't change with the converter, but, improved with the turbo.

Something people should take note of is the truck started moving at 1600 rpm. It’s not like the stall converter keeps the truck from going until way high rpm.
I have driven cars with 2500, 2800 etc rpm stall converters. When driving normal the rig will feel normal. That notable delay is only there when stomping on the go pedal from dead stop.

I would get it for my hummer if not needing to idle up certain trails and situations. A truck that drives on the street 90% or dirt roads of the time -this is fine. The trails I refer to, a 4wd chevy truck with lockers front and rear doesn’t make it if the driver is not very experienced. Regular off roading would be fine too.

I wouldn’t be surprised if mpg improved 1/10 or 2/10 mpg adding the stall. Less time before the turbo gets spooled means less time engine operation is inefficient without turbo.

I wish you were selling the ATT with the qsv. That I could probably get away with

Last edited:
Thank You very much War Wagon for allowing Me the opportunity to make this purchase.
It’ll be a little while before I get it installed but it will happen. I’m sure before this summer is over.
Now to get offa Mine dead @ss and get what I tore apart back together. 😩😹😹😹

Back