• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A question to all the diesel guru's in the crowd!

If you guys have the time.

Yesterday i was on youtube.com and I saw a video of a YELLOW painted 6.5 liter and

Sorry for the delay guys. My sister just had her baby this morning, so my camera is kinda full. I will try to get them in the morning and post them for you.

Congrats to your family. Pics of your sisters baby before your baby? Priorities, priorities.:D Leo

Sorry for the delay guys. My sister just had her baby this morning, so my camera is kinda full. I will try to get them in the morning and post them for you.

Your memory stick is full of baby pictures? Mines full of pictures of lawn mowers, farm equipment, trucks, and tractors. Best tell your sister to buy her own memory stick. ):h

Why dont you fellas share these pictures? I like babies, trucks, tractors ect...

Aww rite ya'll I'm enjoying the ribbing but headed deep into OT territiory which means we gotta split the post and move it there, I have a funeral to attend so I can't fix it now, if it's not germane to original question hold further comment until one of us staffers move some stuff around.

Thanks from your friendly hardworking & overworked DTR staff :D

Back