• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

97 6.5 into 94

DEERE3594

I welcome everyone...not just Penguins!
Reaction score
Ok other then the Alternator/ac pump, what else needs switched over? the water pump and PS pump are the same right or wrong? is everything else "plug and play"?

The accesories will be different as you already stated. The wiring harness should be pretty much plug and play ready to go. You will also have to deal with the oil cooler lines most likely as most 97's have the larger diameter cooler lines on them.

forgot to say that ill get new lines, both leak on both trucks. thank you for the reply!

according to Heath if the inj pumps are not the same (5068 or 5521) you will need to re-flash the chip (or change the pump)
At least that is what he is telling my friend over at the Place about his 94 with a bad inj pump.

I dropped in a 1997 into my 1995. Be sure to use proper harness and I know the powerstearing has a plug in but your harness doesent have anything for it i just left mine. It still worked properly and the OPS might have a difference plug in you will half to swap over. Thoes are the olny problems I ran into

Back