• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 went for some chinese...

Acesneights1

Reaction score
I only wish I could have taken pics but I went to the chinese joint in town tonight to get take out and these two chinese guys who could speak english were apparently delivering food supplies to the restraunt.They were from NYC and had the most beat up looking jap style(fuso(nissan) or something)box truck. The guy could'nt get it started and was begging me to push it so he could try to bump start it. Well the ole K3500 pushed this thing with my plow effortlessly. It was a sight to see though. My 3 yr old was with me and when I got home of course there go the Tonka trucks one pushing the other.:D

Last edited:
Fuso is Nissan, and I'm assuming you mean Tonka?:thinking:

Hey, I've told him that "Dr. Death" was creepy, but Aces just won't let go of him....

-Rob :)

It is in spirit....:)
No the truck I actually pushed was a Fuso or something like that. My son later reenacted the whole scenario with his tonka trucks.
Rob, Do another poll. If the I's have it I will change Dr. K
:)
Of course I'll have to think of something equally whacked...:)

Your last avitar was pretty funny too! IIRC. I can't remember what it was however. It was some masked murderer or something like that.

It was Pee Wee Herman AKA Paul Reubans in a mugshot after he got caught beatin off in a dirty movie theater. I got rid of it after it was brought to my attention that he was also a pedophile. That I don't find funny.

More like everytime I saw it I'd get an involuntary shiver, NOW I know why.):h

There ARE however some avatars roaming around that I DO want names for, and stats, and phone numbers if possible.:D

DieselDad comes to mind:) And the don't pinch my butt girl in german.

Back