• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 turbo(gm4) on a 6.2

no pics of the TM. still tweaking it's design. IIRC the pump was turned up just shy of a 1/4 turn. mind you with the price of fuel I'mnot sure how mush more I want to turn it up. The pickup is alot better though.

It's hard to get the geometry right on a TM. That is why I just spend the money for Heaths. Wire the WG shut and see if it builds boost.

If the damn shipping wasn't so high to Canada I'd send you the SS diesel TM I have. We changed over to a Heath but it did work, just not adjustable.

I've had it wired shut and still doesn't build boost until 2ooo rpm or so. if your at cruing speed(55-60mph) you have around 4 psi, tap the pedal and you up to 8 is a few seconds. I'm wondering if I have a leak somewhere in the system.

how are you judging it ? It's not gonna build any sitting in the driveway holding it at 2000. You have to be driving it to get a reading.

it's back on daily driver duty. I wonder if the slow boost and the EGTs are connected. I know that the turbo likes hot air to a point and I'm wondering if it's still to cold for its liking?

Back