• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 Turbo Fuel System Diagrams (and advice)needed

And, you can raise the FFM with M10-1.50 threaded rod cut to the desired length (in my case about 9 inches) so those hoses can go on top of the upper intake. Use a few combination of nuts to prop the FFM on the threaded rod.
Not as neat as it is going under the intake but you can monitor the leaks.
Buy some wire looms/braided protector to protect the hoses.

I moved my FFM over to the space above the power steering pump where the 2nd alt option is supposed to go makes for easier filter changes and opens up the rear of the engine area.

Cheers
Nobby

... diagnose my heavy smoke issue Im having now.

Best to start a new thread as it's unlikely related to fuel line routing. Include the color of the smoke and when it smokes. Injector miles are important. Did you time the IP after replacing a worn out chain?

You screw up fuel lines and the injector return lines blow off. Restrict the IP return, like if you pressurized it, the engine stops.

I moved my FFM over to the space above the power steering pump where the 2nd alt option is supposed to go makes for easier filter changes and opens up the rear of the engine area.

Cheers
Nobby

A little different on the 93-95 since we actually have the 1st and only alternator in that space above P/S Pump.
Moral of the story is that FFM can relocated anywhere it make sense.
It is not a moving part.

Back