• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 Powers Obama's Caddy?

I wonder if they went with the GL-4 or the GL-E?

Have they done the FTB mod? Slim, you sell them a turbo?

I heard somewhere that thing was based on a 2500HD truck chassis, I could see a boosted up duramax in it but doubt its a 6.5. With the armor and crap who knows what that thing weighs- 10,000lb ? 15,000?

If its a diesel and gettin 4mpg it must weigh about 30K and using solid rubber tires :D Seriously I bet that thing weighs way more than most of us would guess.

If its a diesel and gettin 4mpg it must weigh about 30K and using solid rubber tires :D Seriously I bet that thing weighs way more than most of us would guess.

I seen it on TV a few months ago and they said it was a GM motor that was souped up. I figured if it was a diesel they would have said that. I think they said it weight about 20,000 lbs.

Why didnt bush get a $300,000 limo? I think more people wanted to kill bush then obama. Maybe they know that will change. :eek:

I bet is a DB2 pump for EMP resistance. Ya know, the Limo has to run during a nuclear blast.

I've heard in the neighborhood of 20,000 lbs for the Limo. With a top speed of 65 mph, they must have 5.13 or 5.38 in the rear end. I bet is will scoot off the line even at 20k lbs. 8mpg wouldn't be too bad for that kind of setup of gear and weight.

I bet is a DB2 pump for EMP resistance. Ya know, the Limo has to run during a nuclear blast.

I've heard in the neighborhood of 20,000 lbs for the Limo. With a top speed of 65 mph, they must have 5.13 or 5.38 in the rear end. I bet is will scoot off the line even at 20k lbs. 8mpg wouldn't be too bad for that kind of setup of gear and weight.

my guess also mech IP and other EMP hardening, same reason DMax isn't powering military Hummers

They had it on the history channel or discovery late last night. Said it had a "GM diesel" that was "hardened" and higher HP than a stock engine. Showed a quick pic of the engine, looked like a 6.5 but the thing had a cover on it and it was like a 5 sec pic - kinda hard to see. Wish i had recorded it for a better look at it. If it was a 6.5, i'd be willing to bet it's a DB2 type military IP. They also said it could withstand EMP, and that it had a alarm/protection system that could "put out a large shock" to anyone touching the cars exterior. LOL I thought THAT was really funny, wonder if the secret service guys running by the car have a remote to turn that off??? haha
Don

and that it had a alarm/protection system that could "put out a large shock" to anyone touching the cars exterior

Sounds like the block heater's ground wire is missing :) Mine will do that but I still have to worry about hydrogen bombs screwing up the FSD.

Just had a thought :thinking: - If some country does a nation wide bombing with EMP bombs our friend Mr. Heath could be put out of biz - Then what will we do?

Wrong picture :)
Idiot neighbor used to let his dog roam the neighborhood... Get the picture now?

(TN has a state wide leash law, btw. Zapping the dog was the dog owner's fault, not mine)

Wrong picture :)
Idiot neighbor used to let his dog roam the neighborhood... Get the picture now?

(TN has a state wide leash law, btw. Zapping the dog was the dog owner's fault, not mine)

Ha ha that is so cruel..... yet so funny, I hope it was a little rat chihuahua too, that would just be poetic justice.

Did anyone read some of the post on that cartoon pic one?
The one by the apptly named "slowmo".... Any one wanna bet on what kind of engine, I'm thinking supercharged big block?:wtf: :dr:
Or the one by the guy betting on the weight and saying 6000 lbs?!????!!!:crackhead:
Other peoples kids................

Back