• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 member locator

Rockwood, TN, which is about 40 min west of Knoxville.

I know a couple of you mentioned horses... if you ever come to an event at the Roane State Expo Center, part of the Community College (the place is booked long in advance, most weekends of the year), then yo uare literally just over the hill from me, maybe a half mile.

I had to use Bing maps to look you up.. Looks to to me that you are situated on an island? Stunning scenery, thanks for sharing!

I had to use Bing maps to look you up.. Looks to to me that you are situated on an island? Stunning scenery, thanks for sharing!

Hi 3500GMC

Yes we live on a island, the main city is located here. its connected with bridges, an a undersea tunnel to the mainland.

Børge

Wow that is cool. I have not hammed in a long time. Didn't know that was available.

My wife loves it, and I got major brownie points with her friends for giving her the link. ("He lets you track him wherever he goes???")

Of course, if I turn off the APRS it just shows my last position and doesn't update... heheheh

My wife loves it, and I got major brownie points with her friends for giving her the link. ("He lets you track him wherever he goes???")

Of course, if I turn off the APRS it just shows my last position and doesn't update... heheheh
A buddy of mine a hard core hardware engineer built a GPS tracker to put in his car to track his now ex wife. This is a bigger deal than it might appear since he did it 16-17 years ago when the tech was not so readily available and you had to build it from scratch. So it cuts both ways :)

The address is Albany, Oregon which is in the middle of the Willamette Valley. But, I'm out in the country north of town close to exit 238 on I-5.

Don

Back