• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 Battery Cables NEW PHOTOS!!!

I only know one Dmax guy on the forum(Jcool) in the NC area and he sold it to his dad...maybe I can get him to work with you though

I'll email and PM him to see what he's got going on...

on edit: it looks like 4 hours from Richland to Troutman though :eek:

Last edited:
How close to Moyock NC are you? My dad owns the truck now but I bet he would jump at the offer! I will call him in the am.

That would be a little far, you know if someone had a Dmax that they don't use every day they could pull the stock cables off and I could turn around a set in less than a week

I'll be tearing my truck down for the motor swap on Jan. 3rd. But I have to be back on the road by the 8th...

Jeez, Look at those Dmax guys...

... by now, the 6.5 guys would have had you 2 trucks, 3 guys to help out, and 4 others who just wanted to drink beer and watch the show...

...and a partridge in a pear tree. :D

funny you should say that, he only uses it to haul his camper a few times a year and on special occasions. Not his daily driver like it was when it was mine. I would love to help you get this project going, my dad said it sounds great. I am on break from school, still work but I have fridays off. If you were still interested I could make a road trip and drop his cables off on a friday and give you a hand.

funny you should say that, he only uses it to haul his camper a few times a year and on special occasions. Not his daily driver like it was when it was mine. I would love to help you get this project going, my dad said it sounds great. I am on break from school, still work but I have fridays off. If you were still interested I could make a road trip and drop his cables off on a friday and give you a hand.

Wow That would work Ill PM you

Good to see it working out. Wish i had some cash to do this. My stock cables are starting to get corroded at the ends.

Quick question, which cable is this:

battery003.jpg

Is that the starter cable?

Is it reduced in gauge or is that just heat shielding?

My 93 with new batts and new ac delco glows still can't crank fast enough to fire. I wonder what I should do......

:drool5:

I want to change a few things from the stock routing but I would like it if you sold me some of these beauties.

Back