• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(6/10/09) Do you have a name for your truck?

(6/10/09) Do you have a name for your truck?

• No - never even considered it...

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • No - and anyone who does is kinda odd...

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Yep and his/her name is...

Votes: 30 52.6%

• Total voters
06 GMC was Angie
06 Chevy is Jody

I got those names from the backside of the dash trim piece that goes around the stereo and gauge cluster. It was a white label with a persons name and a date, I guess a final QC check?

My white 2000 passer I had was white, the red 2000 passer I have is red, the dmax gets called dirtymax but think I should rename it smokey.

The 3 Dmax's I had all were just known as a female, no specific name. But when I bought my Cummins, I had a name for her within a couple days of bringing her home. It's a RAM, so her name is Rachel Ann Marie.

My '93 Dually was called the "valdez" 'cause the tranny leaked like crazy. But that's fixed now, but the name stuck. lol
Don

Hey Holy oak I want to run my GMC on veggie oil, I do run my !975 240d Mercedes on a veggie blend. Supposedly the Stansdyne pumps cant handle veg oil. How long u been running wvo and how is ur injection going? Thanks

Back