• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

??????

Looks like it's connected to the egr solenoid vent. Just remove it ,somebody was just confused.

That hose appears to be on the RH side of the engine bay. There are a couple of items on that side that requires vacuum.
Someplace under the hose there should be a vacuum hose routing diagram, be sure to check that diagram before removing any hoses.
One important item on the RH side that requires vacuum is the barometric sensor, I think might also be the ignition module too, I just dont remember.

It looks like it Might be missing a rubber 90* and hook up to the nipple right above the other hose that’s in the picture that you posted.

Oh yeah, I believe that the canister system is on the left, drivers, side of the engine compartment.
Yep, the vent line is supposed to go off the drivers side, and up by the radiator, but that is about the only vacuum line I know of that size on a tbi. On a 95 you have the pcv, egr, and brakes under vacuum, and the purge line ported back above the iac.

Back