• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

4/25/10 GM announces that they have paid back the loan.

4/25/10 GM announces that they have paid back the loan, does it mean anything?

• Yes, it's great

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No, it's a sham, still Government Motors

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
GM announced that they have paid back the loan. Does this mean anything to you.

Yes it's great.
No it's just a sham.

If ya hate GM sell your trucks, Ill be a GM guy untill Im dead. like it said before its still out goverment, better then fiat buying dodge. the god damn goverment pisses away money every day, might as will piss it away to a 100 year old American company. Ill push my obama motors chevy before i drive a yota or hondi

If ya hate GM sell your trucks, Ill be a GM guy untill Im dead. like it said before its still out goverment, better then fiat buying dodge. the god damn goverment pisses away money every day, might as will piss it away to a 100 year old American company. Ill push my obama motors chevy before i drive a yota or hondi

No! my truck is Pre-Obama. I just won't buy another one.. I would rather have a Ford before giving GM another dime because of the whole deal...

well my thoughts are if its true great, if not all well it keeps gm going. the gov spends money on crap you wouldnt believe so if it keeps one more american company going then good.

When all the Obama cronies are removed from GM, or GM tells Obama no we aren't building your green vehicle until we can do it on our own without government taxpayer funded incentives then I'll believe GM is truly free of it's guvmint ties.

I think GM has sold it's soul to the devil, the deal should not have been allowed to go thru, the unions should have not gotten it's concessions, until all the details are fully disclosed I'm doubtful GM isn't just a puppet now.

I'm not fond of Fords generally, but I have to give them a pat on the back for not giving in to temptation of "free money" that Obama offered out, when I can no longer keep the ole 6.5 alive I may take a hard look at Ford just because of the choice they may to not cave to Obama's lure of "help" offered.

Back