• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

4/18/10 Whats your favorite, current, TV show?

I love the Deadliest Catch, watched it from the beginning. Also enjoy Breaking Bad on AMC and Sons of Anarchy on FX.

Deadliest catch and Top Gear are 2 of my favorites. They may be brits, but they are pretty dang funny.

I grew up watching and enjoying (in no particular order, 80s - early 90s):
Ghost Writer (show on PBS, watched it when I was real little)
Star Trek The Original Series (reruns)
Star Trek The Next Generation
Seaquest dsv
Tour of Duty (that will get someones attention)
Viper
MacGuyver
Pretender
Seinfeld (not regularly, but we liked Kramer)

Later 90s - Present:
Star Trek Voyager (here and there)
Overhaulin'
Modern Marvels
Mega Machines
JAG
NCIS (both of them now)
The Unit
House MD
Heroes
Deadliest Catch
Ice Road Truckers
Ax Men
Rome
Band of Brothers
Spartacus
The Pacific
Firefly
Battlestar Galactica

...still thinking, will edit as I remember more. I can't really pin down a favorite, different shows strike different chords for me. I just realized that doesn't include any Saturday morning cartoons (before I went outside for the rest of the day).

BudTX, I agree completely, he needs a good slappin'. I had to lol, I read "big dumbass" and the first thing that popped into my mind was "grandson". I've only seen a couple episodes but you only need 5 minutes of an episode to figure it out.

John, What'shername Deschanel is damned good looking. I've seen a few episodes of Bones, it's a good show.

Rules of Engagement, Big Bang Theory,2 1/2 Men and Modern Family. Any of the Man Channels and especially NHL Hockey.

I grew up watching and enjoying (in no particular order, 80s - early 90s):
Ghost Writer (show on PBS, watched it when I was real little)
Star Trek The Original Series (reruns)
Star Trek The Next Generation
Seaquest dsv
Tour of Duty (that will get someones attention)
Viper
MacGuyver
Pretender
Seinfeld (not regularly, but we liked Kramer)

Later 90s - Present:
Star Trek Voyager (here and there)
Overhaulin'
Modern Marvels
Mega Machines
JAG
NCIS (both of them now)
The Unit
House MD
Heroes
Deadliest Catch
Ice Road Truckers
Ax Men
Rome
Band of Brothers
Spartacus
The Pacific
Firefly
Battlestar Galactica

...still thinking, will edit as I remember more. I can't really pin down a favorite, different shows strike different chords for me. I just realized that doesn't include any Saturday morning cartoons (before I went outside for the rest of the day).

BudTX, I agree completely, he needs a good slappin'. I had to lol, I read "big dumbass" and the first thing that popped into my mind was "grandson". I've only seen a couple episodes but you only need 5 minutes of an episode to figure it out.

John, What'shername Deschanel is damned good looking. I've seen a few episodes of Bones, it's a good show.

Emily Deschanel and all the women of that show are hot...

Outside of sports, I really don't watch too much tv. Though, the one show I always make sure that is on the dvr is House. I had about 3 or 4 past shows that I had missed when I was traveling, and sat down and watch all of them back to back one night. I love that show.

Used to really like Dirty Jobs, but it's getting kind of old.

Modern Marvels, Wheeler Dealers, Pawn Stars and the two logging shows on Disco- American Loggers and the swamp loggers are pretty good.

Ax Men: diesel, some people that are compareable to some kids I grew up with: aka Worthless!
Ice Road Truckers: that decent looking gal...and the diesel
Pawn Stars: Chumley is entertaining

Family Guy: makes fun of Everything
South Park: same

Colbert Report and John Stewart: aka my only source of news, not taken seriously

CMT power picks (in the morning): wife shopping and enjoying country music

A few ag shows on RFDTV that cover equipment

Red Green when on non-cable summers at home, good ol possum van and adventures with Bill

deadliest catch
american loggers

Back