• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 lml wont start

Planmitch

Reaction score
Just deleted my lml with 4 inch exhaust Dow pipe back with muffler got tunes from eco freak custom tuning truck is blowing white smoke and not really running it’ll run then die do you think this is tune related ?

Attachments

• 15A8B930-3F23-43DC-82E0-6823C4527031.jpeg
    15A8B930-3F23-43DC-82E0-6823C4527031.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to say, but nobody here wants to get into a conversation that involves deleting any factory pollution control items. For obvious reasons. Lots of us were enthusiastic about all that around 15-20 years ago but in light of today's eee pee eh surveillance it's not a good thing to discuss or do.

You need to abandon the tune or get ahold of the tune writer to have them fix it.
Your problem is in your tune not matching what you have set up for.

as to the eggplant proliferation association-
No one wants to touch anything with it because they are being completely unfair INCLUDING 100% dedicated race vehicles. Sorry bud, part of the democrats run amuck and until we force change in offices all the way to the top this won’t change. There is a huge push for snog tests in nascar, nhra, even the formula 1.0 they are wanting to run in Vegas next. The current F1 race was almost stopped completely where it is now because of NOISE poll ooo shun.

People will say they are only going after big business. Bull crap. I know 2 different people that owned hummers that end up spending tens of thousands to restore the hummers to get out of hundreds of thousands in fines. They obviously sold them as soon as that was done and won’t even change stereo speakers in their new cars that are anything other than stock.

You are playing with fire asking about this info online if you are a legit owner with a tune problem. Seriously contact the tuner. And if you are an Ethernal sPace Alien agent trying to take over our world- know that there is thousands so sick of it that high speed lead donation is in the future. Yup, batteries on rapid delivery to welcome aliens is exactly what I meant.

According to the EPA NO registered truck can be converted to a "race" truck any more. So be careful posting about this online, because what you did is still illegal. They don't have the man power to inforce it, but I know individuals like your self that have been fined.

LmL has a cold start logic programmed into it to help it reach operating temperature as fast as possible. If the tuner did adjust for that it will haze if the outside temp is under 50*f until it warms up. Let it run and see if clears up, if it does its the tuning. Very common complaint on thoes. A completely stock truck can haze slightly in colder temps as it warms up

LmL has a cold start logic programmed into it to help it reach operating temperature as fast as possible. If the tuner did adjust for that it will haze if the outside temp is under 50*f until it warms up. Let it run and see if clears up, if it does its the tuning.

I appreciate that explanation a bunch... I'm now assuming Wehrli isn't aware of it either. Not to worry, it clears pretty quick.

Back