• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L 1995 K2500 5 speed pickup For Sale

Pull the parts off you want to sell before posting it... Makes a cleaner less complicated sale.

Pull the parts off you want to sell before posting it... Makes a cleaner less complicated sale.
I still use the truck so I left the tool box on, I'm keeping it for my next truck anyway. It's a damn nice box! I'm in no hurry to sell so I won't sell it if I don't like the offers. I agreed to sell my buddy the tires only if I sell the truck, otherwise I'll keep them. I'd hate to jump the gun and pull them off for him if I don't sell the truck. I've got a guy coming to look at it tomorrow with cash, though and I've gotten about a dozen offers already. I didn't antisapate all the attention the trucks been getting lol! I posted it just today. I forgot to mention it in the ad but I have several boxes of parts that go with the truck, at least $700 worth of parts, most of the stuff is still in the box.

People who have cash want to drive away w/o waiting on parts coming off. Just cuts drama if the truck is ready to go as the market is ready to buy, cash in hand, and today. Even I would be like 'cash for AS IS tires and toolbox' now because that appears negotiable. Just saying. ;)

That Is a nice clean truck with a good straight body. It won't last! :D

I think it would be gone in a week or so at that price.

But like WarWagon said, if I go test drive it with one set of wheels &a tires, then you got to switch them or I'm going to feel obligated to help you switch them so I can drive it one more time to make sure those are bent or something.... Then help you take out the tool box while I wait to get the truck...maybe you'll want me to help you put the. I'd in a different truck, especially while it's full of stuff. Too much nonsense.

I have not went to look at trucks for just the wheel thing that they wouldn't put on the ones I'm getting for the test drive. Pass. Not worth my time.

I think it would be gone in a week or so at that price.

But like WarWagon said, if I go test drive it with one set of wheels &a tires, then you got to switch them or I'm going to feel obligated to help you switch them so I can drive it one more time to make sure those are bent or something.... Then help you take out the tool box while I wait to get the truck...maybe you'll want me to help you put the. I'd in a different truck, especially while it's full of stuff. Too much nonsense.

I have not went to look at trucks for just the wheel thing that they wouldn't put on the ones I'm getting for the test drive. Pass. Not worth my time.
I have the tires swapped and tool box off already, I updated the ad text and pictures.

At least the asking price.
I have a guy coming from three hours away this evening and he threw out a $4400 offer. I'd hate to sell it for less than $4500. If it was in better shape (paint, clutch, etc) I'd ask 6-7K for it. I hope I'm not giving it away but I already found another truck I'd like to buy and I'm anxious to go check it out and bring her home lol. Thanks for help, man!

The turbo cost you how much? I mean buy any 6.5 diesel all day long for $4000.00. Yours has some expensive mods and repairs for the right buyer.

Back