• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1995 k2500 2 door extended cab 4x4.

jamesD

Reaction score
I had to have this truck shipped from North Carolina and paid 1,750.00 for it. I installed a Unique marine grade 6.5 diesel, a roller bearing turbo with a wicked wheel 2, a custom tri-flow radiator with dual Spal fans, a custom cold-air intake, a high-flow upper intake, a Fass lift pump, an HP injector pump, HP injectors, a reprogrammed vacuum pump delete high torque chip, 4-inch exhaust, relocated engine oil cooler with a Spal fan, 2-inch lift with modified suspension, rebuilt and modified automatic transmission, completely redone interior, ALL led lighting, carbon flash metalic paint and bodywork from TLC Auto Body, a fantastic sound system from Special Effects in Lowell Michigan and a 91-gallon fuel tank in the bed. The total cost of this project was about 40k. I have a very understanding wife who married a gearhead. This truck is better than a new truck, gets better mileage than a new truck, and was MUCH cheaper.

Back