• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1994 K3500 extended cab dually

I don't believe I could afford anybody that wears Gucci panties.

They might also be into Guitars, Cadillacs, Hillbilly music.

That'd get really expensive
maybe you can't afford it every day...

but take this whim off at least once, if you really like it
life is not eternal, every day could be the last, we don't know when, where or how, but it ends.

well yes! ... are gucci panties πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
something you can't affordπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I can afford anything I want. Over-priced, effeminate, designer crotch liners are NOT something I want. I have no desire to be caught up in that shallow "keeping up with the Jones' " gotta buy the latest, newest, trendiest, most expensive "thing" just to say I have it, kind of garbage.

I've always taken a kind and respectful approach, but by people like you this is misunderstood as a form of weakness, and this can be clearly seen from your previous posts, trying to denigrate me.
so it's useless for you to try to pose as tough men, when instead it's an abject and cowardly attitude.

... do you want to keep playing who has it longer?....Got any more bullshit to add?
PM me so we can continue our argument privately instead of clogging up work here

or without the support of the pack you don't feel like continuing?

Waaaaaaah! Want some cheese and crackers to go with that whine?

Starts crap he can't finish and then cries about it. Obviously too thin-skinned to take a joke, just tries the superiority over us crude Americans card that failed utterly and kinda explains why you had your ass handed to you when the US got involved in WWII and rolled through Sicily and then up the boot to the Alps, doesn't it? A total lack of spine in the face of opposition, while worshiping a strongarm dictator like Duce seems to be a genetic thing over there of late. Don't come crying to our door when Vlad comes knocking on yours.

I invited you and asked you to resolve our differences in PM
to not smear this tread again unnecessarily
but nothing! keep shitting

I feel sorry for other users who have all my respect and consideration

just for people like you this site is doomed to oblivion
already many useful references from the past cannot be found online
and sooner or later this tread too is doomed to the same end
so come on! keep shitting on it

The only person spewing copious amounts of fecal matter on here is you. Must be that crappy water over there from the faucet you have to drink when you can't find a bottle of San Pellegrino that causes that.

As for not finding threads, this forum has had its software updated a couple of times over the fifteen years I've been on The Truckstop and there have been issues with accessing threads from the previous versions, but the Super Moderators can almost always find an old one from previous software versions and post an active link to it. There are a lot of us who have been on this forum for a long time some longer than me, some less, and we all like to joke around and derail threads, have inside jokes among us (like @n8in8or's unfinished skidsteer project he started 6 or 7 projects and six or seven years ago 🀣), yet manage to get things figured out and resolved - sometimes on the original subject of the thread and sometimes on a different subject that comes up during the thread discussion.

None of us seem to have any problem with that, the only one who seems to have a problem is the new kid on the block, you. You'd be wise to take @jrsavoie's advice and chill out.

Just how long have you been wrenching on 6.2/6.5's? I've been dealing with the platform since it was introduced as the 6.2 in military CUCV and M1008/1009 platforms in the mid 1980's back when I was a Maintenance Officer in the Army and dealt with them up through the late 1990's in Military applications in the HumVee series of vehicles. Owned two 6.5TDs, one early series and one late series GM production with over 500,000 miles combined on the two of them and I've done the vast majority of work on both of them myself. And there are others on here with literally a small fleet of them they own with millions of miles combined. That isn't even considering Will's experience with them both in commercial fleet maintenance experience and working directly with GM's engineers putting them well beyond the limits they were designed for just to see how much they could take, breaking it, then doing it again and again and again. . .

Don't forget T.J. Swann's or Mad Dog 20/20!!🀣🀣🀣

I thought you were making a comparison with good Californian wines.... with what you propose a cellarman would be offended. it's not your fault, the culture of wine is millenary, and in your great country there aren't many vineyards, from what little I know, only in California do there exist some excellent wineries. (I'm not referring to the wines that you can find at a cheap discount, where we produce a good bottle of wine you pay over €15, the same bottle in your country could cost over $40). while here in Europe you are spoiled for choice, in Italy alone there are hundreds of wines (there are 341 DOC wines and 78 DOCG wines), each with its own production area and different organoleptic characteristics. one of the best experiences you can have is a food and wine evening, where you could taste the combination of a dish with a particular wine, which brings out its characteristics, pasta dishes, vegetables, meat, cheeses (we also have many and very many of these different). I would like to suggest that you come here to immerse yourself in this fantastic culinary journey, which reflects the history and culture of my country. a completely different reality from what might come to your knowledge "mafia, pizza, macaroni, mandolin" here in Italy we are so immersed in the heritage of history, culture and art, that we don't even notice it anymore and don't give them the right weight, other countries instead exalt what little they have.
come and visit, you will be welcome!!!
seeing is believing:happy:
Um I must contest.. not saying Italy doesn't make fine wne, or California for that matter. But for you to say Cali is the only place state side with good wine is laughable. Perhaps you've never heard of the finger lakes in central NY. Take a drive around Seneca lake, or just about any of the finger lakes for that matter then get back to me.. be sure to stop by my family's tasting room at Hazlitt's 1852 vineyard. Be sure to tell Uncle Doug I say hello. I mean it's not like there are any award winning wines produced there... Oh wait , there are several.. however in consideration of the pompousness you excrete, may I suggest a local favorite.. a combination of some old classics if you will, makes equal parts of Redcat, Cabin Fever and Cherry 7Up.. (those are two wines produced BTW) , I believe you will find the concoction this produces to be quite pleasurable.... Although locally we refer to it as a fuzzy p**** in the cabin...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

@alex1234 after consideration of my above comment, you may also wish to look into some other locations.. Wagner's winery, Glenora, well honestly there's too many for me to list. Just Google Finger lakes wineries..

@Husker6.5 I CALL CURSES UPON YOU, for bringing up mad dog 20/20.. between that and Boone's farm they are the reason I don't remember most of the 90s LOL... So many bonfires that I will never remember... That stuff is pure evil
Ah, yes, but they were the cheap nectar that made horny teens' dreams come true - or wound up being spewed under high velocity all over their friends' back seat an hour later!

@Husker6.5 those poisons are the sole reason I he generation X is indestructible.. if that stuff couldn't kill us I don't think anything will...I saw a video of a girl that was about 23-24 , she pulled out a bottle of MD 2020, and was saying she had heard her dad and his friends talking about it so she wanted to try the stuff her parents drank... All I could think was DONT DO IT . PUT THAT DOWN,!! THAT WILL HURT YOU!! YOU AREN'T BUILT FOR THAT!! Then I thought, actually, go ahead just make another video in the morning so we can laugh at you πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€..

Back