• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1990 Chevy Suburban...Welcome Home !!

Think it's worth doing ? will they fit a 6.2 ?

I don't know what TTY bolts go for but that is the cheapest I've found for studs. I'm going to order a set for my 98, It's about time I got it going.

They are listed as studs for a 6.2, they also work on a 6.5

Part # 130-4062

So after doing the headgaskets, the IP puked, so I did IP and injs and it's been running good overall. Time to fix the A/C Found both lines going to the rear a/c unit leaking. was going to just order lines for a Blazer/Burb non rear a/c but decided to see price and availabilty for the rear lines. Only 2 of each left in the counrty and discontinued....300$ for both(high and low press). I would cost me almost 150 any way to change over to no rear a/c so I said screw it and bought them. Pass innner fender well was rotted and had to come out to change the lines so put a new one in as well. A/C blows nice and cold front AND back. Now if I could just find a factory rear heater. The guy removed it but the wiring is still there. That won't be an easy find.

Clean Burb.

Yessssss for your side of the world, the lack of rusty holes is a miracle at that age.

Definately worth fixing up.

My kingdom for a K5 that looks that good.

Missy

Yeah, too bad it's possessed. I'm being punished for not going to church again after the Holy Water I threw on it fixed the shutoff problem...

Back