• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1990 6.2 dump flatbed in East Vegas

That's a one of a kind with that Diessol 6.2 in it...……..😁

I will be the first one to admit that my spelling is not always the best, but if that sellers description of the motor is the same as his spelling abilty then I believe I would pass on that one.

Also his o's in good and motor are highlighted like he is trying to get the point across about the good motor.

I was sort of wondering if all of the blue tape was holding the door in position. LOL
I Think if the price was right and I was close, I`d jump on that truck. give it to the grandchildrens to practice driving skills.

The blue tape is just to hold the sign.

The spelling is because English is second language.

$2900. Manual trans. No a/c.

To rich for my blood with no a/c. And I’ve no use for dump bed anymore.

Maybe 2/40. That heavy thing with n/a 6.2 on the roads here- wont do 60 up the hills I have to drive! Haha

Seriously- Tennitus mostly in left ear. Even though shooting and explosions have been more to right side of head. Why? Years of driving with window down and the wind creates pressure on the eardrum and bends the little hairs in the inner ear canal. Ear doc said it is super common in warmer weather places where folks drive with windows down a-lot. Ear docs say no one should drive with windows down over 35 mph.
Lucky for me the finger flip thing eases it some for now.

Item # 5 of wish I knew then what I know now- haha

Yelp, like to roll the windows down from time to time to remanence about 30 some years or so ago when I had a Chevy Z28 with T-tops and the wind was blowing through the hair of my date and I...... :smuggrin: Or my 1969 Chevy C-10 that did not have any AC.....

All joking aside I have shot a lot of guns over the years and usually with some small caliber stuff I never wore ear plugs. I was tested every year or so on the job, I can't remember how much hearing loss I had, its not too bad. One thing for DANG sure a .357 Magnum blast in a 10x8 room will deafening you for a while, so bad you had to think for a moment if you had been shot.

Heck these days I even wear ear plugs on the riding mower and when running all power equipment.

Maybe 2/40. That heavy thing with n/a 6.2 on the roads here- wont do 60 up the hills I have to drive! Haha

Seriously- Tennitus mostly in left ear. Even though shooting and explosions have been more to right side of head. Why? Years of driving with window down and the wind creates pressure on the eardrum and bends the little hairs in the inner ear canal. Ear doc said it is super common in warmer weather places where folks drive with windows down a-lot. Ear docs say no one should drive with windows down over 35 mph.
Lucky for me the finger flip thing eases it some for now.

Item # 5 of wish I knew then what I know now- haha

Heck if it was a 4 X 4 and was in my area I would take a chance on it. I need a tough 4x4 truck with a dump bed to haul wood. 40 MPH or so, no problem on these country roads, I could just flip the bird to those rich Yankee and Floridians that would be riding my arse with their big fancy vehicles.....🖕 :smuggrin: 😁

Heck these days I even wear ear plugs on the riding mower and when running all power equipment.
I just push the button on the left side hearing aid, shuts them off, filters out quite a bit of the nonsencical noise, would not try shootin the .357 in a 10X8 room with them on or off though. LOL

I just push the button on the left side hearing aid, shuts them off, filters out quite a bit of the nonsencical noise, would not try shootin the .357 in a 10X8 room with them on or off though. LOL
I agree Marty, many times I did not have the option to insert ear plugs, didn't have special tactical hearing protection like the special opts or warriors today.

Back