• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

12/6/09 How tall are you?

12/6/09 How tall are you?

• Under 5'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'0"-5'5"

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 5'6"-5'11"

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • 6'0-6'5"

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • 6'6"-6'11"

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I am a freaking giant over 7'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
I like to doing poll that allows us to continue to learn more about each other. So this week we want to know how tall you and throw in your weight and a picture if it's not to scary.

weakling.jpg

I am 5' 7" and weight in at about 165. Here is an old picture of me in Iraq 2005.

Me1.jpg

Well, first my wife was ticked that many of my internet buddies think that I am an inbred banjo picker.

Now she is mad that I have represented myself as a 98 pound Peewee Herman badass.

I will see if I can find a real picture around here and post it. Maybe I'll get her to take one of me in a now-collector's item DTR Staff shirt.

About 5'8" 190 lbs of pure alchohol fuel bod...My current Avatar(Not the chick) is me a few years ago(pre marriage) I wouldn't post a pic of what I've become. It's too depressing...:sad:

5"4 " about 170 and the goal this year is to get to 160 and then next year to 150. Hard to think about when I graduated in 1971 I did weigh 98 lbs BUD!!

Dont have any pics of me though

Back