• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

12/6/09 How tall are you?

12/6/09 How tall are you?

• Under 5'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'0"-5'5"

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 5'6"-5'11"

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • 6'0-6'5"

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • 6'6"-6'11"

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I am a freaking giant over 7'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
6'6" and 360 lbs. I need to lose 80 lbs....

No current pics, really. I'm normally behind the camera.

Dosent matter how big I'am. I had an M-60 in my hands lookin at YOU...

With a mouth full of Skoal, in Bosnia, sometime in 1996.

Attachments

• M-60-2.jpg
    M-60-2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4
  • HPIM0714.jpg
    HPIM0714.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 4
6'3" @ 155 lbs (fluctuates since I'm a bachelor - if I only eat a couple meals in a couple days its closer to 145-150 or if I'm doing hard physical labor - but if I'm eating and not doing much moving its closer to 160)

so - the one where i'm flexin - that's in college my junior year when I was enjoying speed boxing to relieve frustrations and regular psychotic bike rides on my trick/mountain bike and working for a pole barn company or maybe I still working for Purdue Horticulture farm. The one with me on skiis is earlier - so that's what I probably look like since I've been in the office (sad day). And the toolbelt that I have on - that's how I enjoy my weekends (the beginning of my senior year I could put 40 lbs of tools and supplies on/in that belt and do 6+ chinups - I bet I was at 5% or less body fat)

The rest are my family - My little sister is the gangster look alike, the other two sisters are on the couch with me and my whole family at my middle sister's wedding. Reason I post these? I'm the tallest and lightest in my family - another way I'm the oddball.

Attachments

• untitled 6.jpg
    untitled 6.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 20
  • n13708861_34470212_2835.jpg
    n13708861_34470212_2835.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 18
  • untitled5.jpg
    untitled5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 20
  • untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 25
  • untitled4.jpg
    untitled4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 25
God dang-it Forrest, stop teasing us with your hot sisters!!!! :D

Me: I am 5-9ish and about 170ish

Here's the best pic I could find without me doing something stupid in it :
IMG_0809.jpg

Scuse me for trying to find another God fearin' brother in law, but one who likes trucks, guns, and country livin'. (my lil sis said she can say what she's looking for in a guy in 1 word..."truck") my other bro-in-law is a scholar...doesn't know too much about trucks (actually has tried to convince me to sell all my gas/diesel guzzling vehicles)

:iagree:

Here's the best pic I could find without me doing something stupid in it

):h I'm still looking for one of those.

Scuse me for trying to find another God fearin' brother in law, but one who likes trucks, guns, and country livin'. (my lil sis said she can say what she's looking for in a guy in 1 word..."truck") my other bro-in-law is a scholar...doesn't know too much about trucks (actually has tried to convince me to sell all my gas/diesel guzzling vehicles)

:D Well look no further.

I get a real Kick out of you young guys...):h
Who says today's youth has gone to hell?:D

6'10" about 300 lbs I'm on the right my oldest son is on the left, he's 6'6" so Steve is not as short as we make him look.:smile5:

Attachments

• DTR Steve.jpg
    DTR Steve.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
Now 5'8", 180 lbs. My Military Police and Tallahassee Police photos are too old now.

Attachments

• Nov 08 004.jpg
    Nov 08 004.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
5' 9" 235. Use to run around 215 until my appendix ruptured a couple years ago. 3 months in and out of the hospital because of it had dropped me down to 185. My appetite eventually returned and I ballooned. Just can't seem to shake these pounds off again. :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Here I am at 3 of my "office locations". Some days are definitely better than others. ):h

work1.jpg

work2.jpg

work3.jpg

5'10" and shrinking here...used to be taller. Currently 190 -195 depending on how many cookies I eat...
I now can eat cookies again...I lost over 50 pounds and have held it off for three years.

5' 11" at about 160 lbs give or take. I can proudly say I'm easily one of the youngest guys here.

Ignore the Pink shirt in the last pic, that was relay for life last year and we made the mistake of having the girls make the shirts:rolleyes5:

Attachments

• 0507091901.jpg
    0507091901.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 0620091659.jpg
    0620091659.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
Back