• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

11/9/09 What Programer,Tuner or Chip are you running

11/9/09 What Programmer, Tuner or Chip are you running.

• EFI Live

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • PPE

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Superchips

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Banks

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Edge

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Hypertech

• Bullydog

• Diablo

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Smarty

• Other.. please explain

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
What Programmer,Tuner or Chip are you running?
EFI Live
PPE
Superchips
Banks
Edge
Hpertech
Bullydog
Diablo
Smarty
TST
TS Performance
Other

Do you stack? If so what is your setup?

10 was the limit for poll choice's, I know there are others out there, so tell us what you are running in your post.

I have the Banks 6 gun with PDA. It's not a bad system but it leaves something to be desired if you want to push the limit's of your Dmax. I wish I had done more research when I bought it and went with EFI live to start with.
:mad2:

Like it. Its a huge learning curve but definately the end to all for the most part.

The only irritating thing is that its still a computer so it has its moments somedays and the constant updates can be a hassle but its worth it.

Predator, mainly because $750 for EFI is not my list for ideal spending right now.

i like my predator. ive had it since early 2006. with the stock tranny, i dont go past 65...and have had an affinity for the tow tune the last year and 1/2...its quicker imo than the 65 hp tune

EFILIVE. It's a bit pricey at first, but it allows you to fine tune your rig to just how you want it to be. Plus I can tune the ALLISON to shift according to my tuning.

efi live. i enjoy the pride of doing it myself. i also learned so much doing it. the things that happen with the different parameters getting changed.

Moonshine EFI Live by Tony at Ridge Runner Diesel

sigpic789_3.gif

I dont have nothing! But moonshine sure does sound gooooood :yumyum:

Back