• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(1/12/09) Guns, guns, guns - are you a member of:

(1/12/09) Guns, guns, guns - are you a member of:

• The NRA (National Rifle Association)

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • The GOA (Gun Owners of America)

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • The JPFO (Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • CCRKBA (Citizens Comittee Right to Keep & Bear Arms)

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • TRSA (Texas State Rifle Association)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Second Amendment Foundation (SAF.org)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Man, I ought to join one of 'em... but haven't yet.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Are you nuts? That's how they'll find out I own guns! Let me adjust my tin foil helmet...

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Man this poll is lame...

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Randy_the_Hack

Reaction score
This week's poll courtesy of SFC Cobb - Guns, guns, guns - are you a member of one of the following organizations? Why or why not? Are there others?

If you know of others, please let me know so I can add it to the list - then you can vote for your favorite...

I am a member of the NRA. I do have some concern's about being a member, as stated in your poll, Iworry about the anti gun crowd winning at some point. Then taking the member list of the NRA and start visiting the members and confiscating our guns.

I'm a member a the NRA, I figure the government already has their list with all the background checks and applications that we have to fill out when buying a firearm. Unless all you own you bought from an individual. JMO

NRA life/endowment, got 16 y/o son as a life NRA.

I'm also life member of CCRKBA (citizens comittee right to keep & bear arms) and give several times a year to other pro gun drives, this is only way to keep the 2nd amendment viable to unite and holler louder than the anti-s

And I'll start a thread in P&R to discuss as it's bound to turn political.

I copied it over in P&R I'm not sure if the poll vote here will transfer to there, but save political commentary for one I copied in R&R

Last edited:
I belong to the NRA, a new member for about 6 months and also the TRSA, Texas State Rifle Association.

NRA for over 30 years, Gun Owners of America (GOA) and the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA).

NRA Member! Joined many years BEFORE I purchased my first firearm. Somebody has to STAND UP for the CONSTITUTION and it is Wayne LaPierre!

Back