• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

03-07 6.0L .... Any out there yet?

Here's the 2005 that started it all for us....
05-07Front10.jpg

Here's our 2006 that will keep it going....
100_0537.jpg

Sweet rides you got Bill.

I got a stack of cards with a hot chick on it and Iron Bull Bumpers in my door one day, was that you guys?

This was the best looking truck I ever owned. Too bad Ford had so much trouble with the 6.0's. That is why I had to get rid of her......

Attachments

• Roberts 003.jpg
    Roberts 003.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 21
It's cool that our new site has all three (American) diesel trucks. Now I know I have a good place to ask questions for my brother's truck. After he realized how much I had learned about my truck over on the other site he wanted me to find one for him (Not very computer savvy.). Not that we can't work on them, but it's nice to have such a huge knowledge base to save you some time and money.
I bought him a Jardine dual exhaust for his truck, for helping me on my house. I put an AFE on mine and he still can't take me, he's claiming now that he thinks his turbo is bad again. He's got about half the miles I've got and he's already had his replaced once.

Here is my 05 F350, loved that truck. Boy do I miss it.

l_54a9dbd6e0afd89a16876d9de6d8ccb0.jpg

l_ae380f325405ac25ad235c68d4719cbc.jpg

Ready for Indy last year!
l_fadcdb744741f24812344c8fa8c6f824.jpg

Now I have a 2005 Cummins and I'm scared to do anything with it lol.

C'mon now everyone know the 7.tree is where it at.

6.0:puke: coolant.

Glad to see you signed up thanks man

C'mon now everyone know the 7.tree is where it at.

6.0:puke: coolant.

Glad to see you signed up thanks man

If you take care of the known issue's of why they puke then you will be good. I had a complete top end sitting on the shelf for mine and never installed it because I had closed the EGR up and she lasted. Oh and I didn't baby my 6.0L :ihih:

Here was my 6.0L I had.

2003 F250

02.jpg

2006 F250
Link: http://www.norcaltruck.com/nick_06_f250.html

81.jpg

61.jpg

We have had some pretty good luck with mine and my buddy's trucks.

Being that I ranch, and own a small fleet of diesels, i own 3 6.0L's, 5 DMAX's, 4 Cummins. I have had good luck with my 6.0's except for the chalk in my overflow, and one with an egr/oil cooler failure. Other than that SCT fords have been pretty good for me.

Ya those 7 tree's are great for old men and there campers lol. Except that darn transmission. I beat the hell out of my 6.0L, and now I have an 05 Cummins. Boy I miss that Ford.

My EGR is a piece of chit but the rest of the truck kicks ass......I love the 6 uh oh......BTW in the D-max they block and finger stick the EGR...is there nothing like that for the PSD

We have blocker plates for the 6.0, but you need tuning to shut off the system as well. If your using a custom SCT they can do it with that.

Back