• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

03-07 6.0L .... Any out there yet?

There's a 6.4 guy but I'm pretty sure you two are already acquainted...):h

Good to see a variety of trucks on this forum.... Im not a ford or dodge man but at least its AMERICAN! +the US autos are surpassing the Japs finally!

Great!! Another forum for me to visit!! Actually seems like the place to be, all the big 3 in one place, with a bunch of guys that I already know. So how do I get a suspension consultant in my Avatar??? Is there a test??? ;)

6.0L owner checking in. Glad I could make it here without breaking down along the way.

Hope this site takes off.....

Great!! Another forum for me to visit!! Actually seems like the place to be, all the big 3 in one place, with a bunch of guys that I already know. So how do I get a suspension consultant in my Avatar??? Is there a test??? ;)

Alright ... we got Joint here ...

What up Chris!!

As long as it has a diesel in it I like it, if its got a solid axle up front to match the rear, I'll drive it...lol

I have grown quite fond of my IFS... does great for the off-road I do which is the beach and down hunting trail as long as its cleared enough that I dont scratch the paint.... anyway my friends 07 dodge got stuck on the beach with my dad and I's trucks.... we have the same size tires too and his front end dug in and buried... he said I wouldn't make it so I had to prove him wrong! my dads dmax did fine since its got some big tires....

Here is one pic I have uploaded.

Picture186.jpg

Yes they're 18s. I had some after market 20s on there but they were a bit too flashy for me.

I also need to install my leveling kit but my craftsman aluminum jack is to light weight to pick any part of the front end up!

The truck also has a TB exhaust, SCT with Spartan tunes, Commander gauges. Pretty tame:smile5:

Last edited:
gonnasellit (my dad) has spent most of his time on here in the 6.5L Chevy forum so far due to working on my truck.
His Superchips tuned '03 F-250 King Ranch 4x4:
PDRM0073.jpg

Back