• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
Burning oil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been having a conversation about the Dodge style mirrors with a GM bolt pattern at the base with the head of marketing at US Auto Parts. The idea is on hold since they've just bought out JC Whitney and have to put all their time and resources into that transaction for now. There would be a minimum for the order of 1000 pieces (500 of each side) and the marketing director I've been talking to has a good feeling about going forward. However, it's not going to be soon. I think toward spring time, I'll invest in a set of those dodge flip-out mirrors you and I talked about on the phone before, and see about designing a mount for them to eliminate the drilling on our doors. I think I can develop something that will look like it's OEM. I have a couple ideas on it. I'll keep you in the loop

Ryan
    Howabout you just give me call when you have time[413-433-0533], or send me a # to contact you at and when is a good time to call.

Thanks robzombie.
    Hi, Thanks for coming to my profile page. You can click on the above tabs (about me, friends) for more info. Have a look at my album in left colum. Post a message here or PM me if you need info on my products.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back