• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

‘94 interior arm rests

I wish the ones on the 95+ years were removable from the panels to replace. on ones like yours, I would think they are nothing more than a hard plastic or fiberglass under side with some really dense foam (like expanding foam) carved to shape and covered with vinyl. would an upholstery shop be able to replicate one for you easier and cheaper than finding new? just thinking outside the box.

I wish the ones on the 95+ years were removable from the panels to replace. on ones like yours, I would think they are nothing more than a hard plastic or fiberglass under side with some really dense foam (like expanding foam) carved to shape and covered with vinyl. would an upholstery shop be able to replicate one for you easier and cheaper than finding new? just thinking outside the box.
Found some that would work on eBay and Amazon, but not in brown:

1663361839877.png

I sent a message asking if they have them in brown. If not, could I change the color to brown on these?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
found this one on Fleybay. still grey but I would be betting they could get the brown ones.

This one on FleaBay in light gray for just $34.50 with free shipping:

Found some that would work on eBay and Amazon, but not in brown:

View attachment 76835

I sent a message asking if they have them in brown. If not, could I change the color to brown on these?
I went with these (left and right) because the vehicle check said they fit, whereas the FleaBay ones said they did not fit on the vehicle check, Also, the Amazon units gave precise measurements which I was able to confirm. Also ordered a spray can of light brown leather/vinyl dye or paint.

These things falling apart have been a major annoyance, so it's nice to finally address them.

With the cooler weather, I hope to remove the stamped steel LCAs and replace with the forged LCAs this weekend. This project has been years in the planning. Covid interruptus and IP replacement f'r up us.

Back