• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Garage for Humster.

Funny, water intrusion in the Vegas area is no concern. But no basements here!

Actually being so dry is why no basements. We have the greatest amount and the worst caliche (hard as granite or concrete) of all the Americas. When you get a price for putting in. A swimming pool, you choose to buy caliche insurance- a gamble that if none is in your yard you just wasted $1,000. But if it is there you just saved about $5,000 - $15,000 in labor.

I found a brand-new very stylish beautiful lamp, in the style of Fallout or steampunk, such plafonds were used in the army in the 60s and 70s. I'll put it at the entrance to my bunker under the garage))

Probably from a submarine. Blue light means "silent mode". Hermetically sealed luminaire is screwed to the mounting plate through a rubber shock absorber. which is also screwed to the boat hull through a rubber shock absorber.

No thanks. Won’t fit the style of my place. My place is a 1950’s design. My niece was into steam punk stuff a couple years ago- it’s fun to look at for a while but too dramatic for my taste. Makes me feel like I’m in a post apocalyptic movie. Haha.

It looks like it uses a #1156 bulb, 12v dc. Like it would be on your hummer, not home voltage.

Yes, this BA15s (1156).
The luminaire body is not galvanically connected to the contacts. Therefore it can be powered from any source, choosing the right lamp.

Exactly where I live they were not found. they are found to the north. Along rivers and in eroded steep banks they are found. often the place gives off a rotten smell. The mammoths froze almost instantly. even with food in the mouth.

my brick garage is 6x7m (20x23ft). The floor is wooden (larch) from boards 6x2 inches. 6 logs of the floor of 6x6inch. and three steel I-beams 140x80mm .
I'm digging a basement now. the ground is very heavy, stones of different calibers. I have already dug about 10 tons.

View attachment 62679View attachment 62680View attachment 62681View attachment 62682View attachment 62683View attachment 62684View attachment 62685View attachment 62686View attachment 62687

I miss those days when I was young and my body could hold up to anything.

It's not time to rip off the horseshoes yet.
You just went to the next level. let the tractors work-they are iron, and you lead the process.

Back