• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

99 Chevy Suderbun - $3800

snarl95

Reaction score

00l0l_ixuIgD48OTt_600x450.jpg

00505_knBf5GEfXyv_600x450.jpg

00o0o_7s2g4GLscFn_600x450.jpg

I have a 1999 Chevy suburban 2500 for sale. Truck runs and drives great. I have the paperwork for the truck from when it was purchased new it was ordered with every option that was offered. It’s fully loaded leather, all power, cd, ext. it has a 6.5 liter turbo Diesel engine with a automatic transmission and push button 4wd everything works. Very straight truck and never in a accident. I’m asking 3,800 if interested call show contact info
please no text calls only

I saw a couple of 1999's and a 98 for sale in the last 6 months. All were below $4500, claimed to be rust free and below 140,000 miles.

I would have had one, but I got shot down by higher powers. Right about now, I'm wishing we had a 3rd vehicle.

I saw a couple of 1999's and a 98 for sale in the last 6 months. All were below $4500, claimed to be rust free and below 140,000 miles.

I would have had one, but I got shot down by higher powers. Right about now, I'm wishing we had a 3rd vehicle.

It is easier to ask forgiveness than permission...

Back