• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NO posts yet so lets start one

2001 16ft. Lund V-bottom Bass Boat. Here is the the first Bass/fish I caught from the boat here in NY.

Attachments

• DSC01347.jpg
    DSC01347.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC01343.jpg
    DSC01343.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Kinda looks like "Suck my wake" from the John Candy movie.
"Would you rather cruise the lake in comfort, or skim the waves in a kick ass jet boat?" Dan Akroyd.
I love that movie.

The 'Dancer is nice, but those big block air boats are a riot. Have a friend in Belgrade FL with one, we go out in the glades in it, a total blast, especially the way they turn.
If you like turning Dave, my boat is not for you. It pretty much just likes to go in a straight line. Very fast, but in a straight line.

Nice boats. No pics on this computer but I have an older 14' lund alum with a 20 johnson on it. :D

Been thinking about upgrading to something with a console and more comfort but I keep spending money elsewhere.

"Would you rather cruise the lake in comfort, or skim the waves in a kick ass jet boat?" Dan Akroyd.
I love that movie.

If you like turning Dave, my boat is not for you. It pretty much just likes to go in a straight line. Very fast, but in a straight line.

Cason, I am well aware a jet boat is for fast, in a straight line. Air boat is no good in my neck of the woods, but loads of fun. A jet boat is the ticket where I live, plent of long streaches of good water, and Sand Island with lots of hotties to impress):h

2001 54' Sea Ray Sundancer. Twin 3196 Caterpillars (P.O.S.'s) No pics on this computer (at school), update it later. 29' Wellcraft center console with twin 225 Yamahas.

you all have some nice boats. you guys had me thinking i need to get back into boating but then i realized what it means, Break Out Another Thousand. all money that can go to my new apt the things i need for the truck.

Cason, I am well aware a jet boat is for fast, in a straight line. Air boat is no good in my neck of the woods, but loads of fun. A jet boat is the ticket where I live, plent of long streaches of good water, and Sand Island with lots of hotties to impress):h
The hull hooks up too well to throw it in a turn. I've been in jet boats that woud cut donuts like a jet ski.:yikes:

The hull hooks up too well to throw it in a turn. I've been in jet boats that woud cut donuts like a jet ski.:yikes:

True, but those are not the big block jet boats....Those are the ones made by yamaha and Skidoo. I have driven the twin yamaha and it was fun.

It however was not like the rush of a big block with a Berkley jet pump and a 20 foot or less hull.....

:hat:

True, but those are not the big block jet boats....Those are the ones made by yamaha and Skidoo. I have driven the twin yamaha and it was fun.

It however was not like the rush of a big block with a Berkley jet pump and a 20 foot or less hull.....

:hat:
I've done it in a 455olds in a Glasstron. It scared the shit out of me.:eek:

Ranger Reata 210
RangerGuntersvilleAL2.jpg

2000 Four Winns 180SL. Volvo Penta SX V8. Nice little baot. Goes pretty fast and rides OK. Paid $13,000 for it used 2003 and it's paid for itself in fun! I added a large swimstep which was worth the money!

Uh, your boat is side ways....:confused:

This is the last one I had, sold her last fall.....1800 Lund Pvo V, 90 hp. tiller.
Now with the fuel prices the way they are I'm not sure what I'm going do?

Attachments

• lund1.jpg
    lund1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7
  • lund2.jpg
    lund2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 6
  • lund3.jpg
    lund3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I've done it in a 455olds in a Glasstron. It scared the shit out of me.:eek:

I can bet that was very scary trying a 360 or even a180 in that:crazy:.

I have my eye on an older 20 foot jet boat hull right now. The guy is not sure yet if he is going to sell it or not. It has the berkley pump and is set for a big block, but need the motor.....

I've got a 468 block with heads lying in my shop right now.

That would be a nice starting point...I have to see how the hull pans out.

When he had the hull listed he wanted 1K...then he decided not to sell, now he is thinking of selling again...

Back