• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NO posts yet so lets start one

eng158

Deputy
Reaction score
hey guys i didn't see any posts under this topic so i figured i would start one.

it is an easy one too, what kind of boat do you, did you have. Add any pics if you have any.

My dad used to have a 35' formula. amazing boat and boy do i miss it. no pics, i will try to find some later

now we just have a little row boat.

Last edited:
19' Starcraft, deep V 115 hp Mercury OB. She's far from new but she fish's up a storm. My son and I have torn out the Bow seats and installed a casting deck with plans for a live well and some dry storage compartments, at the stern we are building another deck that will flip up so we can access the fuel tank, batteries, oil pump and bilge pump. We call her "Irish Wake".

2000 Four Winns 180SL. Volvo Penta SX V8. Nice little baot. Goes pretty fast and rides OK. Paid $13,000 for it used 2003 and it's paid for itself in fun! I added a large swimstep which was worth the money!

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
I've got a 98 bass tracker super guide V16 with a 40 hp 2 stroke merc. Not the nicest boat on the lake but it does everything I need it for. Fish with it from spring until fall throw some fuel stabilizer in her and and pull the batteries for the winter and it's all it takes to make her tick. Gonna look to upgrade to a larger Lund in a couple years though.

Last edited:
We had two Searays.. 260 and a 280 Sundancers.

I love boating but with my kids activities every weekend and a short season in New England it just wasn't worth the 5 grand slip and storage fees.

I would like a small timeless Chris Craft speedster with all the goodies. Someday I'll find a nice deal on one.

I was always fond of MasterCrafts but just never got around to owning one when we lived on a lake. Now the boat is an Alumacraft Waterfowler 16 with a 40 HP Evinrude ETEC. Looking to purchase a Prodrive mud motor this summer.

2000 Four Winns 180SL. Volvo Penta SX V8. Nice little baot. Goes pretty fast and rides OK. Paid $13,000 for it used 2003 and it's paid for itself in fun! I added a large swimstep which was worth the money!

I like the flag! skull and crossbones!

Looks like a nice pic from Havasu. :cheers2:

I have a 21'9" Bryant with a 350 Mag MPI. She will run mid 50's. Maybe later I will get a pic posted

21' Polar bay boat w/150 yamaha

21' Polar bay boat 150 yamaha 57mph top speed

will do every bit of 50 with 2 people...both live wells full...Iced
Fish box ... 86 quart cooler loaded with beverages and 75 gallons of fuel...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Polar 5-07-07.JPG
    Polar 5-07-07.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 128
Trying boat picture

First launch

attachment.php

Docked next door
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 03 First Launch.jpg
    03 First Launch.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 19 Docked next door.jpg
    19 Docked next door.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 129
  • 20 Docked next door.jpg
    20 Docked next door.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
heres my 2,but i can only keep 1 so the yellow and blue one must go

Attachments

• MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 43
  • revo eng.jpg
    revo eng.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 30
Now you went and did it again Casnon.... I have drool on my keyboard again. Every time you post that big block 19" boat, I drool

Sorry Dave:) I'm still drooling over the triples on the last page.
It doesn't get out as much as the other boat, but it will make you do this :svengo: more.

moms2015s.jpg

Dads 60ft yacht.
IMGP0110.jpg

IMGP0040.jpg

Airboat. Carbon fiber counter-rotating blades. Aluminum block.
Goes about 70mph.

Sorry Dave:) I'm still drooling over the triples on the last page.
It doesn't get out as much as the other boat, but it will make you do this :svengo: more.

You could leave it at my house on the lake:drool5::drool5:....It would get out lots:D

That would be a hit at sand island with the young babes:hurray:

Last edited:
Airboat. Carbon fiber counter-rotating blades. Aluminum block.
Goes about 70mph.

The 'Dancer is nice, but those big block air boats are a riot. Have a friend in Belgrade FL with one, we go out in the glades in it, a total blast, especially the way they turn.

Back