• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Let the rebuild begin

knkreb

The Bus Driver is here!
Reaction score
You folks are on the ground floor. Who wants in to help to rebuild? Now taking volunteers.

Kev I'll help. I can rewrite some of the stuff from memory and i copied alot of it before it came down. I was going to rewrite feed the beast from what I did then let TD edit it. I just don't remember all the measurements but i made an extensive list of the fittings involved.If that's cool it will take me a few nights to do it. I can either post it or PM it for correction.I can also do the cooling upgrade/towing. I still have all my pics from when I did mine with dirty rad etc.

Hey Kev,

I have no special knowledge, lot of things to do and not so many time left (even with an understanding wife), but if I can help...;)

Same here, but let me know if there is anything i can do, i got a couple hours a day i can spend on here. PM me if you need me.. :wink5:

Kev - perhaps you should dole out topics....that way we can type them in Word and then copy and paste into a post....

I'd volunteer for a topic...doesn't matter what the topic is...

i'll help in whatever way i can. gotta repay you guys somehow for all the stuff you taught me. :cheers2:

Very easy, pic a topic you are most familiar with and write all you know about it, include pics, and we'll proof it, old FAQ was unweildy as it was a lot of collected post making content, this way we can go topic by topic. PMD/FSD, Boost, Pics of where stuff is etc.

Hey,
What do you think about a thread called "pin outs and diagrams?" I got the idea from a post gmctd made for the pmd pin out. Anyone could add to it. A little bit of organization in a mucked world. I'll start it, if an admin wants to delete it thats fine.

I'd also like to Jason's tear down and rebuild threads again. Man a wealth of info in there with GREAT pictures documenting everything.

I just dug out the removable hard drive with all my 6.5 work pictures on it.. standby for postings.. It will be slow at first, my daughter was in a car crash last night and is in the hospital. She should be out in a day or 2 but it's rocky right now.

Guys just remember when we rebuild here post stuff that is yours, if it's copywritten from another site, ie Diesel Page, we won't be able to post it, pretty much same rule we had for content at old site

Thanks Tim, She will be okay in a few days. Seatbelt saved her but she has broken ribs and they had to repair a blood vessel to her pancreas.

Sorry to hear that John, you know even from halfway round the world from you know I'll be talking to big guy for you tonight.

I just dug out the removable hard drive with all my 6.5 work pictures on it.. standby for postings.. It will be slow at first, my daughter was in a car crash last night and is in the hospital. She should be out in a day or 2 but it's rocky right now.

I hope she's OK. I'll do what I can also, now is a very busy time for me. Leo

Geez...I've got a hard drive FULL of tech info. Guess I'll have to start posting it. :wink5:

That's how the other "place" got built, -from the people.

I looked for the Git 'er Done smiley, -it appears we don't have one.

We do however have a "peace" smiley,......hmmmm, -interesting.

We need to fix that "right quick" ):h

Back