• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Let the rebuild begin

I'm not gonna have time for a rebuild, I'm going back to base camp. Rebuild if ya'll like, but I'm not gonna be able to.

I have a bunch of stuff I printed, but I'm stumped how to scan the stuff to get it back here, if thats even copyright legal.

Can I use the chilton torque specs (torque is torque - probably protected too) and post em?

No, stickies have been restored... my tornado of anger is over now. It's amazing how clearing up some details, answered questions, and eliminating false assumptions about folks can restore things back to normal.

Hey stuff happens........I wouldn't worry about what people think, The long time members know your intent (Always Good) and if there is a glitch along the way and people can't understand how wires can get crossed, Then their not worth convincing in my book.

I too have a busy schedule and am somewhat new to the 6.5 but I have done most of the common stuff both maintenance and major repair now:(. I will do anything that I can or am asked I owe you guys allot.

I would also like to see everyone on this site make an effort to come back and post a conclusion to each thread that discusses a problem. the old site had way to many threads that just ended with the advice and there was know way to find out which advice solved the problem. Just my $.02

Exactly radrick.... that used to be in my signature line for folks to post the results of the fix so we all learned together...

>I'm going back to base camp. Rebuild if ya'll like, but I'm not gonna be able to.<

So what is going on for DTR?

The new site admins are not diesel guys at all! So I am still a little wary of what will happen in the end.

DTR is an a site just for guys like us, "owned" by guys like us.

TDP is a site now owned by a group of guys who own other forums, and really aren't going to change anything according to their word.

Both sites are fine after all the hysteria.... I can't find anything bad about this place, or the dieselplace.

Back